PI felon

  • Shelly Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2005
      From: Ricky Gurley <rmriinc@...>
      *** Snipped***
      That lesson is this, there are enough good and fair people on this
      group, where if a person is unfairly "attacked", they don have to
      offer much of a defense, because the good people I am speaking about
      will stand up for them. I have seen that here. I am thankful. May
      not mean much to the people that did stick up for me, but your posts
      meant alot to me, because I am kinda used to having to go it alone.
      This time, I did'nt. And that thanks extends to John fry as well,
      John illustrated that he just simply wanted to understand what
      happened regarding my conviction, and that was all, he meant me no
      harm or humiliation.
      - -- - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -

      Rick,
      I am 95% sure that the original remark about a PI felon
      was " NOT " directed towards you. There's someone else but
      I will NOT state who. There's enough of this thread and
      chit-chat bickering. I would have said this sooner but I'm
      on digest plus was gone most of yesterday & today. When you
      thought it was you, you stepped forward & I'm glad to see
      how understanding most of the group is/was. But in my heart
      & what I have of a mind I honestly do NOT think it original
      post was directed at you.
      Take care, Shelly

      Shelly Daniel
      Able Process Service & Investigative Research
      Registered & Bonded in California
      Office# 760-378-2329 Fax # 760-378-0055
      Member of NAIS, Chamber Of Commerce,
      FOE, International Internet Investigators
      http://www.hightechinvestigations.org/
      Historical Society, etc..