Re: Fwd: [infoguys-list] Remark based on Andrew's remark

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
      Andrew,
      Regarding "flame board"......See, the thing IS, you just don't understand. There still exists a child, deep within every one of us. And, some children simply possess an "ultra-mischievious
      " nature. You have to understand what is boiling underneath there, just under the surface. You have to understand that just underneath all of the surface businesslike appearances, lies a mischievious kid, that is "laying in wait" for you. All you have to do, for him or her to "pounce", is to push the "right buttons". And, in the event that you do not push these buttons, they will study your posts until they have "imagined" a button pushed, and WOOLAH!!!!! The fight is on again !

      Now if you don't happen to want to play, then you are considered "boring", and most will go on and ignore you.

      One of the children is a complete blast, and if you are having a boring day, I would suggest that you go play with him. This would be "Bill". Don't get "all in a huff", after all, everyone needs a coffee break once in a while, and if you are bored, all you have to do to break the monotony, is to come in here, and "push a few buttons", {purposely}, and then sit back and " watch the fireworks". Lol.

      Linda

      Linda

      Tina <gapeach32002@...> wrote:
      Andrew,

      infoguys-list is not a flame board, most of the time. However, the news that Investigation Network has been dumped on some poor unsuspicious person is sad. Greg violated many laws with regard to spamming people on this and many other lists.

      I was one of those spammed although I sent many emails, after receiving unsolicated emails from IN, asking them to REMOVE me from their spam list. I still have all of the emails I sent. Well, actually I don't have them, my attorney does, as I had advised him to take whatever action was necessary to resolve the problem, as Greg wasn't responding to my emails. This took place over several months and I even jumped the butts of other organizations with similar names because of him.

      Andrew, you are welcome to leave the list, but I would recommend you wait it out.

      There are those out there who just get under the skin of more than one and we all need to vent it out! Don't misunderstand I am NOT standing up for Gurly.

      Tina Elkins

      Andrew Price <skip817029tracer2@...> wrote:
      Sir,

      He is another example of the same type of person. He man is also bad news. If this board is going to contiue to be a flame board I need no part of it.

      Regards,

      Andrew Price

      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Ricky Gurley" <rmriinc@...>
      Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:50:22 -0000
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: NEW OWNER FOR INVESTIGATION NETWORK

      Ohhh BOY! You are in BIG trouble now, Greg! And if you send me just
      one piece of email, I am telling my attorney on you, too!

      Actually Greg.. You're network was and still is kinda "crappy"..
      Your methods for trying to boost membership were kinda dishonest
      (and I am trying to be nice). How you can persist on promoting this
      network after all of the "flack" you have caught, actually amazes
      me... I can't figure out for the life of me, if you are stupid or
      resilient. I hope the next person that runs this network tries to do
      it in some kind of honest way, does not SPAM people, and will not
      try to decieve his or her members..

      But guess what, Greg? It's not against the law to be stupid.. And
      one of life's greatest challenges is trying to convince a stupid
      person that they are actually stupid.. So, go forth and profit, I
      guess.....

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Tina <gapeach32002@y...> wrote:
      > I can't wait for the new owner to make him/herself known. I
      already have my attorney working on the harrassing emails I received
      from Greg and Investigation Network after many emails advising not
      to continue.

      > Tina Elkins
      >

      > Tina Elkins
      > T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
      > P.O. Box 1064
      > Snellville, GA 30078
      > GA Agency Lic #PDC001807
      > 678-485-4064
      > tamainvestigations@y...

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251

      Fax: (636) 410-0257

      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...

      <http://www.rmri.net/> http://www.rmri.net

      Come Join ProEmailTracing

      Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

      Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

      Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

      you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

      the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

      Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

      It is not the critic who counts,

      not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

      or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

      The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

      arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

      at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

      so that his place shall never be with those cold and

      timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

      Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

      OHHH! AND DID I MENTION, FULLY LICENSED AND BONDED? ;O)
      > Do You Yahoo!?
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Andrew Price
      Tracer Time
      177 Telegraph Rd. #550
      Bellingham, WA 98226
      (206) 274-9908 Direct Line
      (206) 260-2980 Secure fax

      E-mail: AndrewPrice@...

      www.TracerTime.com

      MEMBER: PICA

      NOTICE:

      This electronic message is covered by U.S.C.

      I am niether a private investigator nor an attorney. I operate under RCW 18.165.020 Title of Exemptions, Revised Code of the State of Washington under SS 1, SS 10, SS 11.

      Tina Elkins
      T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
      P.O. Box 1064
      Snellville, GA 30078