Complete Data Providers

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
      Greetings All,

      I apologize for the cross-posting, but I am in need to input from many
      sources quickly.

      I am looking to toss ChoicePoint overboard for the truncated information
      they provide at still the cost of full information. Who is the closest
      competitor to ChoicePoint who does not truncate the information?

      Are you using someone that you like and is doing a really good job of
      supplying ALL of the information you need?

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

    • greenwood152@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
        Try "Tracers Info"...ask for Jill at 877-723-2689. Also check out
        LocatePlus at 888-746-3463 and ask for Karen Larson, and IQ Date Systems at
        800-264-6517 and ask for Deanna Bowman.

        When speaking with these people, please use me as your referral as it will
        get a few free searches. Good luck.

        Jeff Greenwood
        Licensed Private Investigator

        Discrete, Thorough, and Cost Effective

        P.O. Box 450277
        Sunrise, FL 33345-0277

        Office: 954.579.0079
        800.318.2940 Ext. 00
        Cell: 954.802.0626
        e-Mail: greenwood152@...

        FL Lic. # C9900790 GA Lic. # PDE045168 VA Reg. # 99017888

        The information contained in this electronic transmission and any
        information in any form attached to this transmission is intended onlyfor the personal
        use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This transmission may contain
        confidential and privileged information destined for review by legal, law
        enforcement, and / or insurance use ONLY!

        If you have received this transmission in error, be advised that any review,
        use, dissemination, copying, or display of information contained herein is
        prohibited. If you have received this transmission by error, please notify us
        immediately by return eMail or by calling the 1-800 number above AND
        immediately destroy this transmission and any attachments.

        Neither the typed name of the sender, recipient, or any person named in this
        transmission is intended to constitute an electronic signature for purposes
        of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the Electronic Signatures in
        Global and National Commerce Act
        (e-Sign) unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this
        transmission.

        Thank you.