Re: Re: [infoguys-list] Michael Jackson Case.

  • Wayne K. Johns
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2005
      What was the background of the PI's used in those cases?

> [...]
      >
      > Ricky Gurley <rmriinc@...> wrote:
      > To all,
      >
      > I don't know if anyone here has really followed the Michael
      > Jackson case or not.. But it is my opinion that it turned out to be
      > quite interesting.. Not in the way of him being found not guilty,
      > that was no surprise, every celebrity is not guilty these days.. LOL.
      >
      > But here is a message that I have been taking away from most of
      > these high profile cases. In almost all of these high profile cases,
      > Private Investigators have been used. The high profile cases that
      > the Private Investigators have been involved in have squarely lined
      > up the Private Investigator against the Prosecution's Investigators
      > which are Law Enforcement Personnel. In almost every case that I
      > have read about, the side that hired the Private Investigator WON!
      > And at times, the Prosecution has also hired Private Investigators,
      > and in those case the Prosecution won. Personally I think that this
      > speaks well for the Private Investigation Proffession. I think that
      > it shows that Private Investigators are just as proffessional and
      > well trained as Law Enforcement Trained Investigators. I think this
      > speaks well for our profession, in the way of putting our profession
      > in the same level of skill as Law Enforcement. And if this
      > continues, I actually think it could be an "advertisement point" for
      > our proffession.
      >
      > I'll say this, it seems that if a defendant can afford to hire
      > a Private Investigator his or her chances go up dramatically in
      > being found not guilty in a criminal case, and in winning a civil
      > case. I think that this in itself is a "selling point". I am just
      > not sure if this will help us or hurt us, eventually. LOL.
      >
      > Take care, all.
      >

      > Rick.
      >

      > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc.
      >
      > "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"
      >

      > 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
      >
      > Phone: (636) 410-0251
      >
      > Fax: (636) 410-0257
      >
      > Cell: (573) 529-0808
      >
      > EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099
      >
      > Email: RMRI-Inc@...
      >
      > <http://www.rmri.net/> http://www.rmri.net
      >

      > Come Join ProEmailTracing
      >
      > Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!
      >
      > Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!
      >
      > Through you we learn to be unseen. Through
      >
      > you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold
      >
      > the fate or our enemies in our hands....."
      >
      > Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"
      >

      > It is not the critic who counts,
      >
      > not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,
      >
      > or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
      >
      > The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the
      >
      > arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,
      >
      > at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,
      >
      > so that his place shall never be with those cold and
      >
      > timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

    • Geraldine LaMarche
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2005
        He won because those people, including the police were on an expedition to destroy and gain money. Facts are clear that they are poor, looking for someone to exploit. And after hearing that he gave a fortune in a previous lawsuit, they wanted a piece of the action. By celebrity winning, I disagree. A woman who would put her child in a conspicuous situation is an idiot and an hate filled fool. No decent person acts so cruelly. So don't blame the celebrity status, look at the real truth and the truth will set you free.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2005
          In a message dated 6/18/2005 11:14:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          geraldinelamarche@... writes:

          He won because those people, including the police were on an expedition to
          destroy and gain money. Facts are clear that they are poor, looking for
          someone to exploit. And after hearing that he gave a fortune in a previous lawsuit,
          they wanted a piece of the action. By celebrity winning, I disagree. A woman
          who would put her child in a conspicuous situation is an idiot and an hate
          filled fool. No decent person acts so cruelly. So don't blame the celebrity
          status, look at the real truth and the truth will set you free.

          What a breath of fresh air and intelligence. Thank you.

          Although the defense team worked diligently and should be given all the
          kudos expected, the fact still remains it is hard for the prosecution to overcome
          plain, old factual innocence.

          Glendale, CA 91207
          818-242-2505

          If you can read this email, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,
          thank a vet.

          God Bless America and her allies !

        • Linda Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 19, 2005
            I have always said, "Things are not always as they appear". But in this case....................

            Linda Smith
            email: emmylousings@...
            website: http://maxpages.com/roswellpi