June 24th & 25: Upcoming Surveillance Assignments

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Next FRIDAY, JUNE 24th, the pride of St. Paul, Minnesota, MATT "The
      Predator" VANDA faces seasoned challenger 'YORY BOY' CAMPAS for the
      IBF Americas Junior Middleweight Title in a pay-per-view broadcast
      live from the Target Center in Minneapolis. "The Battle for Pride"
      telecast will also honor two-time World Champion ROBERTO DURAN and
      commemorate the 25th anniversary of his victory over SUGAR RAY
      LEONARD for the WBC Welterweight Championship.

      The following night, SATURDAY, JUNE 25th, excitement abounds as "the
      year's most anticipated showdown" finally takes place when
      ARTURO "Thunder" GATTI defends his WBC Super Lightweight
      Championship against "boxing's best pound-for-pound fighter",
      FLOYD "Pretty Boy" MAYWEATHER, in an HBO- PPV telecast live from
      Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. This particular event is
      truly "must-see" TV.

      Commercial signal piracy of each broadcast should be significant,
      and our firm requests the services of your agency to conduct covert
      surveillence during each broadcast to protect our clients'
      intellectual property.

      Please contact me personally and in confidence at your earliest
      convenience for further details or to confirm your participation on
      these upcoming assignments.

      Atzi Camarena

      Atzi Camarena, Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      One California Plaza
      300 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2670
      Los Angeles CA 90071-3161