Need ad ideas

  • jimlyonsncis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      We just started advertising in a local monthly news magazine that
      targets business owners and operaters throughout our region. Our first
      ad, a 3 x 5, targeted embezzlement issues.

      We haven't received as much response from that as we'd like and are
      looking for ideas for our next ad. Has anyone had any success with
      advertising directly to business owners/operators? What worked and
      what didn't? Do you still have copies of the ads that worked?

      Any ideas greatly appreciated.

      Jim Lyons
      Superior Research Services
      Marquette, MI