Job description.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      Linda -

      Why would you even remotely believe that the PI role has been redefined?
      Totally untrue. The role remains the same. We seek and report the facts as we
      find them after verifying the accuracy of same. There are, however,
      additional specialties added to the long list of various investigations conducted.

      Also, there is no more information available today than there was 30 years
      ago. However, in most cases it is a heck of a lot easier to find.

      Glendale, CA 91207
      818-242-2505

      If you can read this email, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,
      thank a vet.

      God Bless America and her allies !

      In a message dated 6/15/2005 5:16:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      emmylousings@... writes:

      I understand that the role of private investigator has been redefined since
      the introduction of the computer, and the information age. Does anyone know
      what their job description involved before that?

      Linda