Affinity BP and Trojan Securities

  • badabingboy04
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      Dear All

      Affinity Business Partnership Ltd would like to proudly announce our
      joint
      venture with Trojan Securities International for the provision of
      training
      services.

      Below is information on our Advanced High Risk EP Training Course.

      This course is designed for operating in hostile environments…
      AFFINITY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP LTD makes an all round operator, which
      can do executive protection, tactical operations and advanced
      counter actions. These are essential skills needed for operating in
      countries where it is politically unstable, you could be placed in a
      situation that does not even have anything to do with your current
      assignment.
      There is time when we are permitted to have operators training with
      other agencies and operational teams, excellent cross training. This
      is a great way to network and train alongside individuals that have
      different experiences from contracts in different countries.
      Course Topics;
      Please note that this protection course outline is very adaptable
      and can be specifically changed to the requirements needed. The aim
      of this course is to build individuals and teams that can operate in
      most environments with established operational teams & individuals
      from around the globe.
      Team Formations
      Necessary footwork for individual and team positions
      Arcs of responsibility and tasks for each member of the team,
      1,2,3,4,5 operators
      Client control and counter action drills, for 1,2,3,4,5 person teams
      Walking drills, low & high profile operations
      Holster Drills
      Holster selection & concealment
      Drawing your weapon
      Different firing positions
      Learning the footwork necessary to work smoothly up to a 5 person
      team level
      Drawing your weapon in difficult scenarios & situations
      Firearms Training
      Weapons safety
      Target/ group shooting
      Double tap technique
      Instinctive shooting
      Malfunctions & jams
      Shooting while moving
      Multiple targets
      Arcs of responsibility while working as a member of a team
      Shooting in times of limited visibility
      Individual and team action drills
      Confidence shooting techniques
      Counter actions under stress
      Situation awareness

      Vehicle Formations
      Em-buss and de-buss of vehicles with the client
      Seating arrangements for client and team members
      Contingency planning
      Counter actions on attack
      Threat Assessment/ Site Surveys
      How to conduct a threat assessment/ site survey
      Hostile environments and different countries
      Security Advance
      Route selections and surveys
      Restaurant surveys, Hotel surveys, Building surveys
      Searching Techniques
      Wall Search
      Ground Search
      Controlling multiple individuals
      Improvised Explosive Devices
      Vehicle searches for explosives
      Building searches
      Room Clearing/ Hostage Rescue
      Introduction to room clearing techniques
      Basics of dynamic entries
      1,2,3,4 & 5 person teams
      Clearing in limited visibility
      Clearing under stress
      Tactics & situation awareness
      Urban environments

      Training Course Dates

      July 2005
      Advanced Executive Protection Training (Hostile Environments)
      (10 Days) - Monday 4th - Wednesday 13th, July 2005
      (Live Fire Counter Actions, Team Movement & Vehicle Drills)
      (Simunitions, Building, Tower & Vehicle Anti Ambush Drills)
      Fayetteville, Arkansas
      September 2005
      Advanced Executive Protection Training (Hostile Environments)
      (10 Days) - Monday 5th - Wednesday 14th, September 2005
      (Live Fire Counter Actions, Team Movement & Vehicle Drills)
      (Simunitions, Building, Tower & Vehicle Anti Ambush Drills)
      Fayetteville, Arkansas
      November 2005
      Advanced Executive Protection Training (Hostile Environments)
      (10 Days) - Monday 7th - Wednesday 16th, November 2005
      (Live Fire Counter Actions, Team Movement & Vehicle Drills)
      (Simunitions, Building, Tower & Vehicle Anti Ambush Drills)
      Fayetteville, Arkansas

      Training Course Costing

      10-Day Advanced Bodyguard/ Executive Protection Course – £2500
      pounds sterling inclusive of VAT

      Training Course Information

      Affinity Business Partnership Ltd will provide:

      Training facilities, accommodation, training staff, instruction,
      weapons, ammunition, training manuals, stationary and certification/
      awards.

      Affinity Business Partnership Ltd will not provide:

      Air tickets, rental vehicles, food or day to day expenses

      Travel Arrangements

      Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, Fayetteville XNA Airport,
      Arkansas

      One Airport Blvd. Suite 100
      Bentonville, AR 72712
      Tel: 479-205-1000, Fax: 479-205-1001
      www.nwara.com

      There are buses/ shuttles and taxis that go into Fayetteville, which
      is about 35 minutes away. There are rental vehicles at the airport,
      if you go to the XNA website, it covers the rental vehicles, and
      there is also information regarding other hotels/ motels etc.

      Rental Cars, Fayetteville Airport

      Avis – 479 205 0227 or 888 897 8448
      Budget – 479 205 0100 or 800 527 0700
      HERTZ – 479 205 0388 or 800 527 0700
      National – 479 205 1125 or 800-CARRENT
      Thrifty – 479 205 1130 or 800-THRIFTY

      Clothing/ Equipment Required

      Range Clothing/ Old Clothing (Jeans Etc)
      Military Combats, Police Tactical Clothing
      Walking Boots
      Kneepads
      Flash Light

      Serving military or law enforcement can wear their unit/ agency
      uniforms. Smart casual clothing, jeans, shirts, shoes, trousers,
      strong belt, no suite is required. Cold weather clothing depending
      on the time of year
      Application Form

      If your interested in any of our training courses please let us
      know, we will send out an application form.

      Important Information

      We will require a non-refundable deposit of £200 pound sterling;
      this will confirm your place on the training course and ensure you
      are serious about attending. The remaining of the training course
      tuition can be paid the week before the course or on the first day
      of arrival.

      We can take most credit cards, cash or money orders.

      Your travel or flight information will be needed in advanced, we
      also need to know if you are going to be hiring a vehicle while
      attending the training course, please advise and we can organize
      this for you.

      Hope to see you on the training course, if you have any questions
      please feel free to contact us via e-mail or telephone:

      ryan.vickers @ affinitybp.com or +44 (0) 207 043 8105