RE: [infoguys-list] Re: anyone know anything about nickharrisdetectives.com ? Is...

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2005
      Corey is also a PI & was a Bail Agent. I know that Paul Dillion had fairly
      recently looked into PI schools including Nick Harris & possibly West Coast.
      He was helping a friend who was going to sign up. You might want to check
      with Paul: code5spy@...

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Aupport Services