Re: anyone know anything about nickharrisdetectives.com ?

  • A E Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      While this may or may not fit the question, I thought
      about responding when the question first came out,
      then reconsidered. Obviously, I have re-reconsidered.

      A year or so ago, I signed up for a nickharris...
      class in locksmithing for PI's. Very low price, good
      reviews, etc. The day before I was to fly to LA, I
      e-mailed to verify that everything was still on. No
      answer. As I went to claim my bags at LAX, my cell
      phone said I had a message - specifically that the
      class had been cancelled for lack of enrollment.

      Once at my hotel, I called and was told that since I
      had flown all that way, there would definitely be a
      class. There was - THREE people including myself. A
      wonderfully educational and valuable class taught by a
      very qualified instructor who went out of his way to
      make sure that each of us gained what we were seeking
      from the class.

      I considered the above a very telling illustration of
      how this "firm" treats its customers. While I know
      nothing of the "institution," if their attention to
      customer service was exemplified by my experience, you
      ought to be in good hands. By the way, I got an
      e-mail from Corey (the owner) shortly after arriving
      home wanting to make sure that the class lived up to
      my expectations. Needless to say, it had.

      Al Jones
      Marshall, MO