Re: [infoguys-list] SpectorSoft's eBlaster

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
      Brian -

      You are 100% correct, as usual. The file in question is a default file
      installed with WinFax and it is part of their Export Table. I notified John of
      the same.

      Glendale, CA 91207
      818-242-2505

      If you can read this email, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English,
      thank a vet.

      God Bless America and her allies !

    • jlfgroup
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 14, 2005
        Thanks to all of you who have responded to this request.
        The situation has been corrected.

        Best wishes,
        John L. Fry

        J. L. FRY RESEARCH & INVESTIGATIONS
        1001 E. WT Harris Boulevard
        Suite P-233
        Charlotte, NC 28213
        www.jlfry.com
        jlfry@...
        1-877-315-9132"
        Specializing in hard to locate individuals. 87% Success Rate!!! No Hit-No Fee!!!

      • Consulting Investigation Services
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 15, 2005
          Well, at least tell us how it was corrected. We could all use the
          information.
          Brian K. Ingram, Owner
          Consulting Investigation Services
          Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
          Forensic Data Recovery,
          Catastrophic Event Investigations,
          Major Case Criminal Defense
          "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
          brian@...
          www.cispi.net
          www.itraceemail.com
          Texas P.I. License A-8429

          Thanks to all of you who have responded to this request.
          The situation has been corrected.

          Best wishes,
          John L. Fry

          J. L. FRY RESEARCH & INVESTIGATIONS
          1001 E. WT Harris Boulevard
          Suite P-233
          Charlotte, NC 28213
          www.jlfry.com
          jlfry@...
          1-877-315-9132"
          Specializing in hard to locate individuals. 87% Success Rate!!! No Hit-No
          Fee!!!

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • jlfgroup
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 21, 2005
            Brian:
            Actually it was as some of you suggested: "A lot of the spyware programs are
            mistakenly hitting on common DLL files
            that are legitimate to another program." Also I got a email from a company
            rep who pretty much said the same thing.
            Best wishes,
            John L. Fry
            J. L. FRY RESEARCH & INVESTIGATIONS
            1001 E. WT Harris Blvd . SuiP-233