Re: [infoguys-list] anyone know anything about nickharrisdetectives.com ? Is it a good school ?

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
      Merc, I enrolled in a correspondence course, and received my degree. Later, I also ordered a course off the internet, which consisted of a download and two videos. I discovered then, for the first time, just how incredibly thorough my correspondence course had been, in comparison to the course I ordered from the internet. In my opinion, the correspondence course was well worth the money, even though it was much more expensive than the other.

      Concerning the nick harris school, I would have to do some research on that one, I have never heard of it.

      Linda

      macmerc0 <macmerc0@...> wrote:
      I was hoping someone here could give me a review (hopefully, a number of people can
      give me a number of reviews) of the nick harris detective academy ? Is it a worthwhile
      program ? Is it better than a correspondence course ? How reputable are they ? How
      informative is their course ? I might ask the same questions about the sam brown group,
      if anyone knows anything about their course.
      thanks to anyone who can help,
      -->merc