A New Scam?

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      www.Infoguys.com has gotten more garbage email in the last two weeks
      than in the last year. I totaled up the money I have been offered in
      the last two weeks and got this number $758562359814502 ( well
      before my calculator went to error)I really want to get involved in
      extermination of this type of people.

      Here is a copy of the latest email.

      Leif

      From: "Karen Grant" <kkk_grant@...> Add to Address Book
      To: webmaster@...
      Subject: LAST WISH
      Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 17:19:26 +0100

      Hello,
      My name is Mrs. Karen Grant I am a dying woman who have decided to
      donate what I have to you.
      I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,
      immediately after the death of my husband, Who had left me
      everything he worked for.
      I have been touched By God to donate from what I have inherited from
      my late Husband to the you for the good work of God, rather than
      allow My relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.
      Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God
      To forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God.I
      will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning.
      I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5,500,000(five million five
      Hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and
      also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the
      assistance of the widows according to (JAMES 1:27).
      At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the
      Fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have
      adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my will;
      you and he will arrange for the change of ownership of the funds as
      it is presently deposited in a strong trunk box, and lodged. the box
      in a coded Security company whose name is withheld basically on
      security and confidential purposes and would only be released to
      (you).
      I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly,
      and Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to
      others. Contact my Executor Michael Bacchus with this specified
      email michael_bacchus@... with your full names contact
      telephone/fax number and your full address and tell him that I have
      WILLED ($5,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him that
      I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know
      I don't know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God
      bless.
      NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter
      until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will
      Jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by
      email as I Don't want my relation or anybody to know because they
      are always around me.
      Regards,
      Karen Grant

      Spyville.com Spy Cameras and Security Equipment.
      Order Online Or Call Toll Free 1-866-Spyville (866-779-8455)
      Sales and Information Sales@...
      Tech Help Technical-Help@... or Call 1-860-628-2075
      Private Investigators Infoguys.com
      Public Groups for Spy and Surveillance Yahoo Groups
      Access Your PC from anywhere Remote Computer Access