Tyson Surveillance, Saturday June 11, 2005

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      This SATURDAY, JUNE 11, Two-Time World Heavyweight Champion,
      "Iron" MIKE TYSON, an individual that defies description and the
      most riveting fighter of the modern day era, faces 6'7" All -
      Ireland & WBC Americas Heavyweight Champion KEVIN MCBRIDE. The
      eyes of sports fans across America and throughout the world will be
      on this event. The Champion's daughter, LAILA ALI and former world
      champion and local favorite SHARMBA MITCHELL are also featured on
      this outstanding Showtime - PPV telecast live from the MCI Center in
      Washington, DC.

      The services of your investigative agency are again requested to
      protect against commercial theft and unlawful exhibition of our
      clients' programming.

      Please contact me personally and in confidence at your earliest
      convenience for further details or to confirm your participation on
      this upcoming assignment.

      Please see the cyber-link below for further information.

      www.sho.com/site/boxing/home.do

      Cordially,

      Atzi Camarena

      Atzi Camarena, Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      One California Plaza
      300 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2670
      Los Angeles CA 90071-3161
      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (213) 229-9292
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (213) 229-9295
      TPRLA@...
    • John Roberson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
        Count us in.

        "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
        Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
        -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

        John Roberson Investigations
        Fayetteville, GA 30214
        1-800-325-0914