[infoguys-list] New Member

  • jwindwalker@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 21, 1999
      Hello Everyone,
      My name is Jim Windwalker. I am a 45 year old American Indian male. I
      am involved in the effort to educate my people as to the effects of
      Laws on American Indian People. I believe that many of the issues that
      my People
      face today can be resolved legaly rather than with violence.

      I hope to gain knowledge and ideas here. Please feel free to check out
      my site at http://sites.netscape.net/indianlawusa I am open to ideas
      and suggestions.

      Since Indian Law is a very specialized field I do not expect everyone to
      be interested but hope that some may be able to give some direction.

      Sincerely,

      Jim Windwalker
    • AbrahamInvestigations@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 16 , May 21, 2001
        Hello,
        Just wanted to say hello, My name is Mary Palmer and I have a new
        business in Lamar County, Alabama. I'm a liscensed Private
        Investigator operating Abraham Investigations. I'll be glad to help
        anyone in this and surrounding areas. I have a college degree in
        Private Investigating, and am just getting started in business so any
        help or information, moral support ect. will be welcomed.
        Thank you,
        Mary
      • GERARD DEVLIN P.C.
        Message 3 of 16 , May 22, 2001
          Mary,

          Greetings from Ireland.

          Best wishes with the new venture, and if ever you need help in Ireland, give
          me a call.

          Regards,

          GERARD DEVLIN PC.

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        • Steve Hedrick
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 26, 2003
            Steven W. Hedrick, LPI
            Hedrick & Associates INVESTIGATIVE GROUP
            Nederland, Texas
            TX PI LIC #A-09665
            (800) 245-8435 Office
            (409) 841-4192 Pager

            Specializing in Bail Recovery Investigations

            "In God We Trust" ....All others we investigate
          • rminvestigate@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 28, 2003
              WELCOME STEVE,

              Rollie McCarter,III
              Rollie McCarter Investigative Services
              8 Arbor Way Apt. D
              Holyoke, Mass 01040
              888-244-5055 ph.
              413-735-9043 vm.
              413-532-9577 fx.
              413-723-1067 eFax
              866-406-1442 (3800) fx.
              MA LICENSE #P-1104
              ================================
              (LPDAM) Member = Holyoke, Mass
              (NAIS) Member = Holyoke, Mass
              (Criminal History System Board) Certified
              (Wicklander / Zulawski) Certified (1987)
              (MissingKIN.com) Stand-By Member
              (T.R.Y.) Today Reunites Yesterday
              ================================
              www.lpdam.org
              www.hitekinfo.com
              www.infoguys.com
              www.repoman.com
              www.pimall.com/nais
              www.thepidigest.com
              www.goldshieldia.com
              www.correspondwithme.com
              www.privateinvestigatornetwork.com
              www.detectiveagents.com/findapi4.htm
              www.ccmostwanted.com/investigators.htm
              http://stage.lawinfo.com/website.lawinfo.net/privateinvestigator/Rollie.html

              rminvestigate@...
            • sbcs
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 28, 2003
                Hi, Mr. Steven W. Hedrick!

                Welcome to this group and wish you have a nice day!

                Shelley Shen
                Investigator
                -----------------------------------
                President: Mr. Hai Yang
                * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                Steele Business Investigation Center
                * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                Rm. 1310, Bldg.K, Huiyuan Apt., Asian
                Games Village Chaoyang District, Beijing
                100101, P.R. China
                Telephone: 86-10-8497-2819, 8497-5663
                Fax: 86-10-8498-4754
                E-mail: dc1@...
                Http://www.china-investigation.com
                Http://www.sbcs.com.cn
              • iwatch4u2004
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 10, 2004
                  Hello!

                  I am learning to navigate my way around this website. I look forward
                  to participating in discussions in this forum.

                  In a short amount of time, I already found some great information.

                  Have a great evening!
                • pegasus3
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 12, 2004
                    Would be nice to know who you are, where you are and licensing informationl

                    "Semper Occultus"

                    Edwin C. Hodges
                    Managing Director
                    Peregrine International, Inc.
                    PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
                    Fort Worth, TX 76120
                    Voice: 817-516-0155
                    FAX: 775-261-7088
                    Texas License A-11626

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 23, 2004
                      Just wanted to say HI and thank you for allowing me to participate
                      in this group.

                      If anyone ever needs assistance with a telephone/cellular
                      investigation, please feel free to contact me.

                      Patrick Baird, TPLI
                      1st Source Investigations
                      TX Lic A10979
                      http://www.pdjservices.com/
                      "Telephone Investigations our specialty"
                      United States and Canadian coverage
                      Phone: 1-800-298-1153
                      Fax: 1-800-297-0012
                    • David Carrasco
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 3, 2005
                        Dear Members,

                        My name is David Carrasco, owner of CIS Investigations located in
                        Phoenix, Arizona. I am Bonded and Insured. My "Epxertise and
                        Specialty" is in video surveillance pertaining to workman
                        comp/personal injury and domestic.

                        I travel all of Arizona and available 24/7. Should you need a
                        dedicated professional to assist you, please call and I look forward
                        in workng with you all.

                        Thanks,

                        David Carrasco
                        CIS Investigations
                        PO Box 90018
                        Phoenix, AZ 85066-0018
                        602-305-9794
                        Email: ciinc9@... WEB: http://members.cox.net/ciinc9/david1.htm
                        AZ PI #9503016
                      • SUNIL KUMAR
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 3, 2005
                          Dear David,

                          Welcome to the group and best of luck.I am a former police officer and run a pi agency in India.
                          regards,

                          Sunil Sharma,CEO,
                          AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,
                          14C,POCKET-6,MAYUR VIHAR
                          PHASE-3,NEW DELHI-110096,
                          INDIA

                          Tel: +91-11-22625750
                          +91-9899793007
                          www.authenticinvestigation.com
                          Member W.A.P.I.

                        • Consulting Investigation Services
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 3, 2005
                            Not to be confused with CIS of Texas, which is me! :)
                            Welcome,
                            Brian K. Ingram, Owner
                            Consulting Investigation Services
                            Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
                            Forensic Data Recovery,
                            Catastrophic Event Investigations,
                            Major Case Criminal Defense
                            "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
                            brian@...
                            www.cispi.net
                            www.itraceemail.com
                            Texas P.I. License A-8429

                            My name is David Carrasco, owner of CIS Investigations located in
                            Phoenix, Arizona. I am Bonded and Insured. My "Epxertise and
                            Specialty" is in video surveillance pertaining to workman
                            comp/personal injury and domestic.

                            I travel all of Arizona and available 24/7. Should you need a
                            dedicated professional to assist you, please call and I look forward
                            in workng with you all.

                            Thanks,

                            David Carrasco
                            CIS Investigations
                            PO Box 90018
                            Phoenix, AZ 85066-0018
                            602-305-9794
                            Email: ciinc9@... WEB: http://members.cox.net/ciinc9/david1.htm
                            AZ PI #9503016

                            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                            To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                            Yahoo! Groups Links
                          • Dianne
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 29, 2005
                              Hello, just signed on to the group. Looking forward to getting to
                              know everybody.

                              My name is Dianne Smith and my company is Accutrac Investigations,
                              Inc. in Huntsville Alabama. We are a Licensed Detective Agency that
                              specializes in fugitive recovery and surveillance, both domestic and
                              corporate, skip tracing, process serving, etc. Even though we are a
                              fairly new company our team brings over 50 years experience in the
                              security, surveillance, communications, and enforcement fields.

                              Our Fugitive Recovery Team consists of 5 fully trained agents capable
                              of working indiviually or as a unit depending on your needs. We
                              operate across all of North Alabama (soon to include South to Middle
                              Tennessee)and are available 24/7 to assist you. You can view our
                              website at www.accutracinc.net.

                              We have 7 trained Surveillance Technicians and 2 full time
                              Research Investigators available to you as well. We will also post
                              if we might need assistance in other parts of the US.

                              Looking forward to a long, productive relationship with this group
                              to help promote the safety of all our families.

                              Happy New Year everyone!
                              Dianne Smith
                              Accutrac Investigations, Inc.
                              PO Box 17142
                              Huntsville, AL 35810
                              256-683-7386 (cell)
                            • John MacIntire
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 29, 2005
                                Diane: Welcome to the group and keep us in mind for assistance and
                                support out here in the Grand Canyon State. Our agencies have been
                                providing client services and support for the last 26 plus years.

                                All the very best to you and the group for a prosperous and Happy New
                                Year!

                                John

                                John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

                                President

                                MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

                                (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

                                (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

                                john@...

                                www.macintireandassociates.com

                                AZ PI #8008002

                                John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

                                Vice President

                                Online Screening, Inc.

                                (520) 622-1070 / (800) 641-2737

                                (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

                                john@...

                                www.onlinescreeninginc.com

                                "Information for Peace of Mind"

                                Member: NCISS, INTELNET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA

                                Confidentiality Notice

                                The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
                                confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
                                is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
                                this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
                                the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
                                any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
                                reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
                                prohibited.

[...]

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/g0CDCD/tzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM
                                Yahoo! Groups Links
                              • latinoymas
                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 3, 2006
                                  Dear fellow Associates,

                                  My name is David Carrasco and owner of CIS Investigations located in
                                  Phoenix Arizona.

                                  I've been licensed since 1991 within the State of Arizona and
                                  also "Retired" Air Force with Law Enforcement/Security/Investigative
                                  experience.

                                  My "Expertise" is in video surveillance related to workman
                                  comp/personal injury and domestic. I service the entire State of
                                  Arizona and on a needed basis, have also conducted workman
                                  comp/personal injury and domestic surveillances in Mexico as I'm
                                  also Bi-Lingual.

                                  Please review the Links page to view my Webpage.

                                  I also possess an "Armed Security" license and have provided armed
                                  escort for Executive Protection to include strike details.

                                  If I can be of any assistance, please call.

                                  Respectfully submitted,

                                  David Carrasco
                                  CIS Investigations
                                  PO Box 90018
                                  Phoenix, Arizona 85066-0018
                                  602-305-9794
                                  Email: ciinc9@... WEB: http://members.cox.net/ciinc9/david1.htm
                                  Arizona PI #9503016
                                • Debra Honea
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Oct 15 8:23 PM
                                    Hello Group,

                                    We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to
                                    the group. Total Investigations is a private investigations company
                                    who is located in Puckett, Mississippi. We work cases in the state of
                                    Mississippi and Alabama plus we can conduct nationwide searches for
                                    criminal and personal searches. We work many different types of
                                    cases, such as infidelity, child custody, background checks (Criminal
                                    and personal), criminal investigations, insurance fraud, process
                                    serving, missing persons, workman's compensation fraud, skip tracing,
                                    genealogy research, place of employment searches, asset searches,
                                    plus much more. If we can be of service to any of you, please do not
                                    hesitate to call or e-mail us.

                                    Thank you
                                    Debra Honea
                                    Total Investigations