Winning v Justice - you're kidding me right?

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:47 PM
      Lex Silvia wrote:

      You refer to the "winning side," as if that is the goal here. I
      thought justice was supposed to be the goal.

      Bwaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

      Lord, did anybody see if he said that with a straight face?

      LOLLLL

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax
      Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in
      rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem