[infoguys-list] Re:Companies in the Bahamas

  • PIDBLG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      I understand (from client) getting info on companies (Businesses,
      Corporations, "Shell" companies, etc.) in this area can be difficult unless
      you "know" someone on the inside.
      Can anyone here confirm this as a truth or fallacy?
      Can you apply your resources or legit database sources for this information
      my client desires to have?
      Please respond with cost, rates, turnaround time and the usual stuff. You
      know how clients are........
      Thanks,
      Greg Garrett
      Garrett & Associates