[infoguys-list] Re: Need Help!!

  • Lee Griggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 1998
      We would be glad to work with you on an individual or contract basis.
      Located in SC and serving NC and SC as Process Servers. PTI
      Investigations is a SC licensed PI agency. We have excellent databases
      and onsite data materials, etc. I would be glad to discuss this with
      you at your convenience. I will be out of town until Thursday AM but
      you can Email now or call later.
      Lee Griggs

      --
      PTI Investigations