Re: Requesting advice

  • GROUNDHOG0256@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2005
      In a message dated 5/14/2005 2:22:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      reqesting advice
      I know you don't want to here it. But you need what both Companies are
      offering.
      I also think that, if your not already appointed as a Process Server. You
      should look in to that and Try to go to work with both companies part time.
      Once you get started with one or both companies, you will not only start
      making your time needed to get licensed. But will also be learning how to make
      money if you open your own company.
      Just do it.

      Groundhog Process Services
      1305 North Shore Dr.
      Roswell, GA 30076
      404-787-5094
      GAPPI,NAIS,GAPPS,
      NAPPS,Notary,
      Process Server

    • baileyspi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2005
        At least once a month, I get a call from someone wanting a job because they
        want to get an agency license and they are in need of hours. I don't train
        people so I can compete with them down the road. If those are you intentions
        (and they were mine when I worked for an investigative firm) I wouldn't share
        that.

        Diane O'Donnell/Bailey's Investigative Services
        330-722-6799

        1114 N. Court, Suite 140
        Medina, Ohio 44256

        www.baileyspi.com

        This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual to

        whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
        confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
        reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the
        employee or agent for delivering the communication to the intended
        or copying of this communication may be strictly prohibited.

      • Linda Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2005
          Hello Roswell, Ga, This is Roswell,NM, from "Alien Country". lol.

          You know, you are probably absolutely 100 % correct. And I probably am just 100% scared to death to walk into those offices and get the ball rolling. Anyway, thank you for your direct input, I needed the type of support which you and others have given me. I am saving the replies from all the infoguys who have answered, just in case I need to contact any of you with questions again. I hope that is alright.

          Thanks so much,

          Linda

          GROUNDHOG0256@... wrote:
          In a message dated 5/14/2005 2:22:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
          infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
          reqesting advice
          I know you don't want to here it. But you need what both Companies are
          offering.
          I also think that, if your not already appointed as a Process Server. You
          should look in to that and Try to go to work with both companies part time.
          Once you get started with one or both companies, you will not only start
          making your time needed to get licensed. But will also be learning how to make
          money if you open your own company.
          Just do it.

          Groundhog Process Services
          1305 North Shore Dr.
          Roswell, GA 30076
          404-787-5094
          GAPPI,NAIS,GAPPS,
          NAPPS,Notary,
          Process Server

        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2005
            I don't think we know what state she's in yet, maybe I missed it. In CA
            process doesn't count for hours.

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Legal Support Services