Re: [infoguys-list] LocatePlus: PROBLEMATIC!

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2005
      I have to say I have used LocatePlus for years, I like their services for
      what they are and I find them reasonably priced.

      They aren't a fraction of the resource that Lexis/Nexis is - but they don't
      bill a fraction of the cost and some of what they give me I cannot get on
      Lexis.

      .Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)