New Group

  • Arnold De Armond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Some of you who know me, know that for many months I've traced and
      maintained a listing of email scams and their email addresses on my
      company website. At the behest of another PI, I've opened a new group
      here on Yahoo for the express purpose of combating the scammers and
      their ISP's in particular.

      I'd like to invite ALL members with an interest in this area of daily
      computer life to take part. Come join us at Take A Bite Outta SCAMS!

      Here's the link to the group:

      Thanks

      Arnold

      Arnold De Armond