Re: psychiatrist murdered at jail

  • romulusredux
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      In spite of warning, Doc asked to be alone, failed to establish
      rapport, was leaving room, inmate strangled him from behind, Doc did
      not cry out, no observer would have had time or sufficient warning to
      save him, defense has better jury consultant, you lose.

      Lex

    • Linda Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        This is rediculous. This is the 21st Century. In this modern age of knowledge explosion, any medical personell which work in the criminology field, not only should have medical training, but also security training, and this training should be mandantory.

        Linda