New Jersey Warrants

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      A couple of weeks ago, I posted a request to find open arrest warrants in New Jersey. I accidently deleted the responses.

      If you can determine open warrants against a subject in New Jersey, please contact me by email and advise cost and TAT.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-425-1445 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...

      Hide your valuables in plain sight. Visit
      www.SneakySafes.com
      to see how!