PO BOX BREAK

  • Rebel Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      GlacierSorry for the cross posts...

      I know the PO BOX break thing has been floating back and forth over and over
      so I'm not going to bring it up again as a topic.
      Can someone give me a price or a solution privately to a PO BOX break, or
      find if it's being forwarded and where?
      I am stuck at a dead end with a box where I cant tell if the person still
      has it or not, and I of course need a current address.

      Thanks,

      Respectfully,

      Rob Bowman

      Rebel Solutions