Insurance Companies

  • Repo Man
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      Does anyone have any names of insurance companies (not agents) that can
      handle writing General Liability Insurance for a company that does
      Private Investigations, Security (armed and unarmed), and
      Bodyguard/Protection work??

      The company we currently have says that "now - all of a sudden" the
      fact that we do Bodyguard work does not fit with their underwriting
      criteria.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,
      Charles Jennings
      Investigative Supervisor
      Icon Services Corporation
      Quality Nationwide Background Checks
      MN License #852
      WI License #16084-062
      (651) 695-8778 office * (651) 775-3768 direct * (651) 644-2976 fax
      Visit our new and improved website at: http://www.Industry-Icon.com