Listing of books

  • intpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 11:10 AM
      Since some of you asked me to share the listing on the Listserve, I
      just copied and pasted responses (website links) from different
      egroups. I buy a lot of books, and when I see a very useful book, I
      invite the author to our CALI ( www.cali-pi.org ) seminars/meetings.
      Thanks everyone for emailing me the listing/website links. If you
      have read any excellent investigative books (DVD/video tapes/CD's),
      please let me know. Also, please let me know of any subject/topic
      you'd like us to cover during our CALI Los Angeles district
      meetings/seminars. You could also recommend speakers for our
      meetings.
      Thank you in advance for your input.

      http://www.pimagazine.com/booksplash.htm

      http://www.crimetime.com/books.htm

      http://www.pimall.com/nais/bkp.menu.html

      http://www.detectivetraining.com/

      http://www.businesscontrols.com/publications/default.asp

      Melanie Paek
      Gordian Investigations (CA License number: PI 22041)
      2168 S. Atlantic Blvd., #348
      Monterey Park, CA 91754
      (626) 284-3070
      Fax: (626) 628-1820