Please recommend investigative books and

  • intpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      I'm trying to compile the most complete listing of the most valuable
      tools for all kinds of investigators: books, CDs, DVDs, and
      videotapes. If you've found a book or other resource that you believe
      is a must-have for investigators, would you kindly take a minute and
      write down the basic information? Please?

      Title

      Author or producer

      Publisher's name

      ISBN or other number

      Price

      Where I might buy it

      Please email the information to Melanie at this email address:

      bell20050419@...

      Thanks so very much.

      Melanie Paek
      Gordian Investigations (CA License number: PI 22041)
      2168 S. Atlantic Blvd., #348
      Monterey Park, CA 91754
      (626) 284-3070
      Fax: (626) 628-1820