Re: Digest Number 1381

  • romulusredux
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      I'd be more interested in reading your comments about the questions
      people have raised concerning the legitimacy of jury consulting, and
      whether it is not just another way of stacking or rigging a jury?

      And you have also never disussed the purpose of soliciting comments
      about various cases you are somehow involved in. Why would you be
      doing this for nothing, as you have recently claimed? Who is
      benefitting from this, if not someone using your jury consulting
      services? I think it's fair that you should answer that question,
      considering the amount of time many list members put in to provide
      answers to your own questions in these matters.

      Lex

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Jurydoctor@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 4/5/2005 11:45:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > what caused the separation
      >

      > Interesting question. Of course there's no way to tell if any
      > donations were made at all.
      >
      > This reminds me of a previous post by the late and unlamented Marge
      > Fillmore, who queried Amy about her practice - but never got a reply
      > (unless off the list). See message 7398 in the list archives.
      >
      > Lex
      > Ofcourse there is, please feel frree to call Dr. Eugene Schiff at
      Jackson