unlisted phone number source

  • tpirro
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
      Dear Group,

      Yesterday I was trying to locate a person as part of my investigation and to get a phone number. My intention was to speak to this person. The searches I did thru the info services I have revealed that the phone number was"unlisted". I did finally manage thru relatives to get a phone number but this effort left me with a question on "how to find a source for private or unlisted phone numbers". The online sources that advertised this item were outrageous in price and didn't appear to be legitimate. Credit header checks did not reveal any info either. So in the end, my question is,

      Does anyone have a source for unlisted of private phone numbers?

      Please reply to

      info@... or
      tpirro@... or
      to the group

      Thank You,

      Thomas D. Pirro lic no. New York 11000096608
      Delta Investigations
      1631 Saint Jane Ave
      Utica NY 13501

      Phone/Fax: 315-733-6100

    • Patrick Baird
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
        We can assist - go to www.PDJservices.com or call us at 1-800-298-1153. No database information - just real time info obtained directly from the carrier, Realtime-Everytime!!

        Results and accuracy GUARANTEED!

        Patrick Baird, TPLI
        1st Source / PDJ Investigations
        Phone: 1-800-298-1153
        Fax: 1-800-297-0012
        TX Lic A-10979
        "Telephone Investigations our Specialty"
        Covering the United States, Canada & Mexico
        http://www.pdjservices.com/

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
        This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
          We can help you locate non published numbers. Real time information with guaranteed results. Same day service on most orders.
          Sincerely,
          Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
          Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
          3820 East Britt David Rd
          Columbus, GA 31909
          706-653-5397
          seripi@...
          www.seripi.com
          "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
            We provide Non Published numbers to licensed professionals and others with a
            verifiable and permissible purpose to know this information. Our TAT's are
            1-3 hours, our accuracy is guaranteed and all for a VERY reasonable price.
            For more information see our website at www.Reliatrace.com
            <http://www.reliatrace.com/> or call 920-694-0906.

            When you need an expert,

            Tim Berndt

            Master Investigator of Network Telecommunications

            WI License 10875-063

            Reliatrace Locate Services

            920-694-0906: Phone

            920-694-0905: Fax

            mailto:Tim@...

            *************************************

            Trace Phone Numbers in 30 minutes or LESS!

            http://www.reliatrace.com <http://www.reliatrace.com/>

            *************************************

            Confidentiality Note:

            The information in this electronic mail message is confidential and for use
            of the named recipient - ONLY. The information may be confidential,
            protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable law. The
            retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail without the
            express written consent of Reliable Investigative Solutions, Inc., is
            strictly prohibited.

            If you receive this e-mail message in error please notify us immediately by
            telephone at 1.920.694.0906 or by e-mail to: info@... and
            delete/destroy the message and any copies thereof. Furthermore, since e-mail
            can be altered, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

            _____

[...]

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>