RE: [infoguys-list] RE: Pre-Paid Legal -- My .02

  • John MacIntire
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2005
      Gilbert is right on! I have read and evaluated the many posts and it is
      beyond time to move onto other issues. Most of the posts have been detailed
      and informative yet the personalities are taking over. Ave those posts for
      direct contact so that the group can continue to learn and network aside
      from the fray.

      All the best to the group!

      God Bless Our Troops and the United States!

      John

      John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

      President

      MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

      531 West Plata, Suite #200

      Tucson, Arizona 85705

      (800) 641-2737 / (520) 622-2737

      (888) 882-5205 / (520) 792-2764 Fax

      <mailto:john@...> john@...

      <http://www.macintireandassociates.com/> www.macintireandassociates.com

      AZ PI #8008002

      Member: NCISS, INTELNET, AFOSISA, AALPI, ASIS

      "Information for Peace of Mind"

      Confidentiality Notice

      The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contains confidential
      information, which is legally privileged. The information is intended only
      for the use of the recipient. If you have received this transmission in
      error, please notify use by telephone to coordinate the return of the
      documents, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
      distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
      telecopied document is strictly prohibited.

      _____