RE: [infoguys-list] an alternative to PPL

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      I'll have to check out that homeowner's policy thing. It sounds like it
      would be good to have both that and PPL, as you'd get the consultation,
      phone calls, letters, Wills, traffic & IRS matters, plus the discount
      through PPL (presumably the homeowners policy doesn't cover all that) and
      the homeowners sounds like it would handle most of the rest of the big
      stuff. I agree that the fees do add up when you initiate the suit, but so
      do the discounts. We have people sign up who have a preexisting issue just
      to get the discount. Paying $26 a month to get 25% off on, say, that
      $75,000 cost sure sounds like a good deal. Thanks for the tip!

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852