RE: [infoguys-list] Pre-Paid Legal -- A Pyramid Scheme With a Catchy Name...

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      I only started selling PPL last summer, but have enjoyed it and done pretty
      well with it. My experience with PPL has been different from what's
      described below. I'll insert my comments there. I've reset this in HTML to
      allow my comments to be differentiated from Sue's. Please excuse me if I
      don't keep responding promptly to these posts, I have witness interviews and
      other out of office tasks this weekend.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      HYPERLINK "http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com"http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852