Re: [infoguys-list] Ma Belle Michelle

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      In a message dated 4/2/2005 9:32:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      medlegalanalysis@... writes:

      Your Thoughts? If my contribution would be helpful, please contact me
      directly as I receive these messages in digest format by delayed delivery.

      Regards,
      Tamara Heptinstall

      Dear Tamara,

      After looking into this thing a bit more, I feel that this situation is
      every bit as egregious as I intiially suspected. I expect that Jim will be
      writing a follow up article next week, or the following week to explain further.

      As for your contribution, I don't propose to speak for Michele, but I can
      tell you that Miche Yontif today is a completely different person than the
      Michelle I first spoke to about this, largely because of the outpouring of
      support that she has received.

      Personally, I really appreciate the fact that so many people in the
      investigatiove community have taken the time to voice their support. It never
      occurred to me that so many would post to Jim's comment section and I suspect that
      Qwest corporate is not unaffected by this sort of publicity as I happen to
      know for sure that the comments have created some interest by the main stream
      media.

      Thank you very much for supporting her -- this is simply not right.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax
      Illegitimi non carborundum

    • Ryugen C Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        I need someone with access to Air Force Locater data ... need to
        quietly determine if someone is really recalled to active duty or not..

        Please contact with info via this list or TAT and charges OFF list, of
        course

        Ryugen C Fisher
        PCG Investigations
        Serving our Clients since 1984