RE: [infoguys-list] Pre-Paid Legal -- Send Info

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      Happy to, Kirsti. Here's my link, I'll give you a ring, or you call me with
      questions. As you say, with the cost of attorneys, and the even higher cost
      of not consulting one, this is a "must." As Investigators we absolutely
      must consult attorneys often. Since Teri Shiavo everyone wants a Will, and
      a Living Will. Since ChoicePoint & BofA, the Identity Theft Shield is in
      huge demand because it includes restoration of your identity. Our clients
      all need legal advice, and I prefer that they get it from a qualified
      attorney, not from me. I also prefer that they have enough money left over
      to hire me. It's win/win.

      http://AreYouProtectedYet.com

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852