Re: [ASPI-members] RE: [infoguys-list] Pre-Paid Legal -- A Pyramid Scheme Wit...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:36 PM

      > For you, Rick Gurlley, and anyone else struggling with the pyramid
      concept,
      > here is where a law firm explains it:
      > _http://www.lieffcabraser.com/prepaid.htm_ (http://www.
      lieffcabraser.com/prepaid.htm)

      I don't know Bill..? I got my explanation on pyramid schemes from the
      SEC Website, here: http://www.sec.gov/answers/pyramid.htm

      Could ya tell me by the way, if this went to court, who would be
      prosecuting it, you or the SEC?

      > Cheer up, with Rick Gurley on your side, how wrong could you be?

      Ahhh.. Finally! A statement that rings true to this whole topic! Now
      you're starting to make sense, Bill.......

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      Fax: (636) 410-0257
      EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...
      http://www.rmri.net

      Come Join ProEmailTracing
      Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!
      Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!
      Through you we learn to be unseen. Through
      you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold
      the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

      Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

      It is not the critic who counts,
      not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,
      or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
      The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the
      arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,
      at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,
      so that his place shall never be with those cold and
      timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

      Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt