Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Databases and credit infromation

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:15:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Not only aren't you wrong, I'm sitting here laughing my rear off. I
      received a phone call from the FBI not less than 15 minutes ago.

      The issue that interests me relates to moderation.

      Are we sure that the original offending post was first published on
      SpiesOnLine? Although case law is clear that comments on a public board can not be
      attributed to the board owner, it will be interesting to see if the fact that
      this is a moderated list makes a difference since her approval could be
      perceived as endorsement.

      To be clear, I do not suggest that it was an endorsement, or that it should
      be perceived that way - personal issues and personalities aside, if the call
      were mine, I would not call it that way. I merely observe that the potential
      is obvious.

      Ranting, raving, bitching, moaning, insults, cartoons . . . fun is fun
      (even if it gets unfunny) but this seems to be taking a serious turn and I
      suggest that those who typically offer her advice advise her accordingly - unless
      she has already dealt with this appropriately.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
      PO Box 10728