unfortunately, no RE: [infoguys-list] streetcam website?

  • Peg Daniels
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- Vicki Siedow <Siedow@...> wrote:

      > This is it:
      >
      > http://www.earthcam.com/
      >
      > Here are some other cool cams.
      >
      > http://www.earthcam.com/

      Thanks, Vicki, but that doesn't seem to be it. I
      remember plugging in a specific address for a business
      on Main St in Santa Monica, and got that place and was
      able to "walk along" that area.

      Rats, sure wish I could remember it!

      And to grubiopi, you may very well be correct that
      it's only for business addresses. One would certainly
      hope so, wouldn't one?

      Peg

      Dr. Peg Daniels

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Messenger
    • Peg Daniels
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
        --- Vicki Siedow <Siedow@...> wrote:

        > This is it:
        >
        > http://www.earthcam.com/
        >
        > Here are some other cool cams.
        >
        > http://www.earthcam.com/

        Oops! Ended that last e-mail a little too hastily.
        When I plugged the same address as before into the
        earthcam site, it said "no webcams available." (So
        that's how I know it's not the right site.)

        Dr. Peg Daniels

        http://personals.yahoo.com