RE: [infoguys-list] Databases and credit infromation

  • jrm1@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      We can supply pre-employment credit reports with proper authorization.
      Write private for costs.

      John Misak
      US UNCOVER
      Baldwin, NY 11510
      1 888 US UNCOVER
      1 888 867-7018 Fax
      info@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
        In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:15:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        suesarkis@... writes:

        Not only aren't you wrong, I'm sitting here laughing my rear off. I
        received a phone call from the FBI not less than 15 minutes ago.

        The issue that interests me relates to moderation.

        Are we sure that the original offending post was first published on
        SpiesOnLine? Although case law is clear that comments on a public board can not be
        attributed to the board owner, it will be interesting to see if the fact that
        this is a moderated list makes a difference since her approval could be
        perceived as endorsement.

        To be clear, I do not suggest that it was an endorsement, or that it should
        be perceived that way - personal issues and personalities aside, if the call
        were mine, I would not call it that way. I merely observe that the potential
        is obvious.

        Ranting, raving, bitching, moaning, insults, cartoons . . . fun is fun
        (even if it gets unfunny) but this seems to be taking a serious turn and I
        suggest that those who typically offer her advice advise her accordingly - unless
        she has already dealt with this appropriately.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
        PO Box 10728