Databases and credit infromation

  • roland_delgado_1999
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 8:09 AM
      I'm needing some credit info and haven't signed up yet with anybody
      good. Can anyones help me find a good vender?

      I saw a guy from Fla yesterday on one of the other lists but I thnking
      something aint quit right since he advertises stuff without a
      release. I thought we had to have a release to get the full credit
      reports or has that changed.

      Anyuone know this guy?

      they are full cred reports,
      without signed releases

      DICK RIVETT
      florida pi lic # 91-00324
      14620 n nebraska ave
      suite a-101
      tampa, fl. 33613
    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31 10:08 AM
        You do not identify yourself or your agency; you'll need to to that if you
        expect anyone to do business with you and it isn't possible to tell what sort
        of information you may be entitled to without knowing who you are or what your
        purposes may be.

        I can tell you that, like all professions, private investigators and
        information brokers range from good, thru bad to beyond ugly.

        Just because some clown offers something for sale does not mean that you can
        buy it with impunity - and when that offering is accompanied by a statement
        to the effect that because it is illegal, the price is astronomical . . .
        well, anyone to make such a statement in a public forum is to stupid to survive
        very long and anyone who would take them up on the offer is similarly
        challenged.

        If you visit Dick Rivett's web site, you will find that his criminal
        solicitations are virtually unlimited. He is a whore who will do whatever you need
        done for money and he's a blatant whore that proclaims his willingness to
        prostitute his license to anyone who is interested.

        I resent that - I resent that rather a lot. It provides the sort of
        ammunition that the privacy wonks need to shut us all down - how would you like to
        see the post you referred to published in some Congressional report along with
        screen shots of his web site?

        Since he's not here to defend himslef, I suggest that anyone thus inclined
        copy my post to him and feel free to invite him to come participate in this
        conversation.

        One thing -- I love his Nebraska Avenue address - you have to know a bit
        about the ugly side of Tampa to appreciiate that he is right down there with all
        the other whores.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
        PO Box 10728
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639
        (239) 304-1640 Fax
        Illegitimi non carborundum

      • jrm1@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 2:41 PM
          We can supply pre-employment credit reports with proper authorization.
          Write private for costs.

          John Misak
          US UNCOVER
          Baldwin, NY 11510
          1 888 US UNCOVER
          1 888 867-7018 Fax
          info@...

          I'm needing some credit info and haven't signed up yet with anybody
          good. Can anyones help me find a good vender?

          I saw a guy from Fla yesterday on one of the other lists but I thnking
          something aint quit right since he advertises stuff without a
          release. I thought we had to have a release to get the full credit
          reports or has that changed.

          Anyuone know this guy?

          they are full cred reports,
          without signed releases

          DICK RIVETT
          florida pi lic # 91-00324
          14620 n nebraska ave
          suite a-101
          tampa, fl. 33613

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • oracleintl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31 5:41 PM
            In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:15:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            suesarkis@... writes:

            Not only aren't you wrong, I'm sitting here laughing my rear off. I
            received a phone call from the FBI not less than 15 minutes ago.

            The issue that interests me relates to moderation.

            Are we sure that the original offending post was first published on
            SpiesOnLine? Although case law is clear that comments on a public board can not be
            attributed to the board owner, it will be interesting to see if the fact that
            this is a moderated list makes a difference since her approval could be
            perceived as endorsement.

            To be clear, I do not suggest that it was an endorsement, or that it should
            be perceived that way - personal issues and personalities aside, if the call
            were mine, I would not call it that way. I merely observe that the potential
            is obvious.

            Ranting, raving, bitching, moaning, insults, cartoons . . . fun is fun
            (even if it gets unfunny) but this seems to be taking a serious turn and I
            suggest that those who typically offer her advice advise her accordingly - unless
            she has already dealt with this appropriately.