[infoguys-list] Surveillance

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 1999
      I need someone to contact me that can handle a small surveillance case
      in Merritt Island, FL.
      Please e-mail me directly wadinv@...
      Or Phone me at 1-888-666-3682
      Thank You,
      Laura Wallace
    • Laura
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2000
        I am looking for an Investigation Agency in/or near Hueytown, Alabama, I
        believe it is Jefferson County. I need possible surveillance. Can you
        please e-mail privately or phone 1-888-666-3682 for more details.
        Thank you,
        Laura Wallace
        Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        wadinv@...
      • Larry C. Miller
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2000
          Laura;
            I can do the work for you in Hueytowwn if you need it.I can be there in 1 hour 15 minutes.Just let me know.Thanks

          Laura wrote:

          I am looking for an Investigation Agency in/or near Hueytown, Alabama, I
          believe it is Jefferson County. I need possible surveillance. Can you
          please e-mail privately or phone 1-888-666-3682 for more details.
          Thank you,
          Laura Wallace
          Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
          wadinv@...

          For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
          anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days.  Click here for a chance to win a
          digital camera.
          http://click.egroups.com/1/337/1/_/531/_/948421477/

          -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

        • wadinv
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
            I need an Investigator in the Memphis Area for surveillance. Please mail me directly with qualifications and contact information.
            Thanks,

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2001
              I need a surveillance agency for a surveillance in Navarre, FL  to start Thurs - Monday.  Please phone me with Rates and availability.....
              Laura Wallace
              Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
              941-366-8674
              941-780-2731 Cell
            • Tamara Marlar
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 11 10:42 AM
                I need someone for surveillance in Union City TN. ASAP. If anyone can be of assistance please mail me privately.

                Thanks