Website Services

  • Wade Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 12:37 PM
      For anyone that may be interested I wanted to let everyone know that I am a web designer that specializes in backend programming. In other words I can create programs for your website that can add service features such as database searches, membership log in's etc. I can pretty much code anything you can dream up. Anything from custom forms to actual database searches.

      If you want more info about what I could do for your company website email me privaitely and we can discuss your needs in detail, pricing etc....

      Thanks,
      Wade
      Seekers Investigations
      Gladewater, Texas