Atlanta Georgia Surveillance Request

  • Thomas W. Nunnally
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 5:19 AM
      I'm currently looking for a Georgia Investigator to cover a domestic
      case for me on the evenings of Fri. 3/25 and Sat. 3/26. In actuality I
      can use two Investigators, preferably two who are familiar with working
      with one another, but the surveillance can be attempted by one if
      necessary. It is an ongoing case of about 6 months, thus I have much
      information that may help during surveillance. Please reply privately
      with sub-contractor costs and availability. If all goes well, I can use
      you in the future on this case, as well as others.

      Thomas W. Nunnally
      Get Smart Investigations
      P.O. Box 417
      Cumming, Ga. 30028