[infoguys-list] Need Help!!

  • Viper
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 1998
      Hello everyone!! My name is Jim King. I am the owner/operator of
      AccessUS Bail Bonding in Greensboro, NC. I need some help in finding a
      good skip tracing service. I was hoping to find a service I could pay
      an annual fee for running SSN checks, DMV checks, etc. I would
      appreciate any assistance anyone can provide. Thanks greatly ahead of
      time.

    • Lee Griggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 1998
        We would be glad to work with you on an individual or contract basis.
        Located in SC and serving NC and SC as Process Servers. PTI
        Investigations is a SC licensed PI agency. We have excellent databases
        and onsite data materials, etc. I would be glad to discuss this with
        you at your convenience. I will be out of town until Thursday AM but
        you can Email now or call later.
        Lee Griggs

        --
        PTI Investigations