Re: Another Ethics Question

  • Toxey H. McDavid
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4 12:00 PM
      Georgia,

      It's clearly not unethical to discuss this investigation without
      naming specifics. I can't see anything untowards about the topic at
      all. (Perhaps a bit self-serving, but that's not unethical)

      By the way, I too will let you know if any deranged shut-ins from
      Florida warrant an investigation for posing as experts in a field
      they have no real training, certification, or known qualifications
      for.

      Of course, it would be unethical for me to name names, and it's none
      of your business.

      Toxey McDavid

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "georgiabrownnose"