Re: [infoguys-list] Re: graphology/handwriting

  • Peg Daniels
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 3:21 PM
      --- oracleintl@... wrote:

      > A PhD in Mathematics means to me an infinite
      > capacity to withstand pain . .
      > .

      True. We have to put up with all those people who say
      immediately upon meeting us, "I hate math!"

      Dr. Peg, no offense, but if you ever start talking
      > about the area under
      > the curve, I shall be forced to send you a bomb or
      > something.

      Okay, I won't talk about areas under curves. I may try
      to throw you a few, though (curves, that is).

      Differentially yours,
      Peg

      Dr. Peg Daniels

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!