Koala Bear

  • Frank Church
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005

      >***Frank, I saw your post to the other Shelly & thought I'd say hi.
      >Say hi to Bron for me. I have that lil kawalla bear you gave me
      >on my dresser so as to remind me of you & Bron every day.
      >Hugs to both of you, Shelly

      Glad you liked it. We enjoyed your company, even if only for a short
      time. The Koala Bears were a big hit with everyone and I ran out and now
      have to send some over to other friends.:-)
      Bronnie is planning another trip in April to Arizona for a reunion with her
      email friends from a Craft group. I won't be with her this time so, it
      should be fun for her:-)
      On this last trip, we never missed a connection, got bumped or lost any
      luggage. That must be a record on its own:-)
      Hope to catch up again one day soon.
      Regards Frank

      Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers (Australia) were
      established 1969
      (Ex "P" and "D" Div's Met Police, London, U.K.)
      Please visit our web site at http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au For contact
      details.
      We cover all of Australia and have trusted reputable agents in New Zealand.
      Australia is not just a country, it's a way of life.
      Add our details to your address book as your contact, and friend, in Australia