RE: [infoguys-list] Finding Assets when Dear 'Ole Gramps dies

  • IanC
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 28, 2005
      > From: Will Ray [mailto:willraypi@...]
      >
      > How can one unscribe from this list???????????

      It's on the bottom of every email I believe.

      > > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      If that's difficult to understand. Just send an email to here:

      Best Regards - Ian
    • Phil Golan
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 28, 2005
        Log on to the group.
        On the home page clik on "Edit My Membership"
        On that page, choose "No Email"

        When you're ready to rejoin the group, just undo the email status.

        Phil

        --
        "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
        body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting -