Re: Fwd: I must say I'm confused - but welcome to Infoguys

  • Jim Cobb
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2005
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Toxey McDavid <toxey@m...>
      wrote:

      > **Since one of your STATED and recorded purposes is to discredit
      >Joanne and the book, I merely pointed out the bright side of things >
      (something you should look into). You attack Joanne and book. Why? If
      >the book were pointless and had no value, then you would dismiss it
      >as no threat to your livelihood... which is also silly since I think
      >this book will not affect your e-mail tracing business. If your
      >customers like you, they will continue to use you. If they don't,
      >they won't.**

      Question--when will this awe-inspiring work of prose make it to the
      shelves of our neighborhood bookstores? You and she have been
      talking about it for quite some time now, almost daily for the last
      few weeks. I myself am very much looking forward to reviewing a
      copy.

      Thanks,

      Jim

      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      Post Office Box 366
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366
      email: jcobb@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
      Proud Team Member of MissingKIN www.missingkin.com