Re: [New_Investigator] Response to Joanne, Attachment, Locating Assets and Welcome to Infoguys

  • Jim Cobb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      > I do want to make it clear that I never said anything about Parker - it
      > was my understanding that Waldron kicked him off SpiesOnLithium long
      > ago. I was talking about JT Cobb, as I understood that he had tried to
      > correct Waldron privately on an issue and her fragile little ego
      > wouldn't even allow that.
      >
      > So go ahead Joanne, tell us, why you kicked James Cobb off your list and
      > share with us the post that you found so offensive that you had to get
      > him kicked off ALL the Ralph Thomas controlled lists as well -- post it
      > to the infoguys list where nobody will moderate you away.

      Should anyone be interested, I'd be happy to forward unredacted copies
      of the emails back and forth between Ms. Waldron and myself regarding
      this issue, including the "...rude and abrasive..." post that was so
      awful. Being that Ms. Waldron apparently can't be troubled to respond
      herself since I've not yet seen a post from her regarding the above.

      --
      Thanks,

      Jim

      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      Post Office Box 366
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366
      email: jcobb@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
      Proud Team Member of MissingKIN www.missingkin.com