MVR330 - Pocket DVR

  • cengstrom2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      I have recently purchased the Pocket MPV-330 digital recorder. The
      unit works great until you try to play the file back. This is the
      second unit I have had, the retailer replaced the first unit. Both
      of the units experience the same problem.

      The problem is that it will lock up while playing the unit back in
      recorded mode and will occassionally lock up while playing back
      normally.

      I have downloaded and upgraded the codec's formated the hard drive,
      re-installed the codec after formatting.

      Eventually the unit will play the data back but will never play the
      data back in recorded mode.

      Is anybody else experiencing problems with this unit?

      Thanks,

      Chet
      Covert Investigative Services
      Lewisville, TX